- Written by Super User Super User
- Published: 15 May 2017 15 May 2017
- Hits: 368 368
BRC Area Show Jumping Qualifiers
Sunday 18th June 2017
We are now looking for members that would like to be in a Show Jumping or Style Show Jumping team, or possibly compete as an Individual at the BRC Area Show Jumping Qualifiers that take place at Chyverton Park on the 18th June 2017 (on grass, not in the sand school).
Should we be lucky enough to qualify, the Championships take place on the 2/3 September 2017 at Lincoln.
This year HQ have introduced a new 70 cm class in addition to the 80 cm and 90 cm classes. For any super keen beans there are also 100 cm, 105 cm and 110 cm classes too. These are the heights of the first rounds, the second rounds are 5 cm higher.
Show Jumping teams are made up of 4 (or individuals) and we are also looking for members keen to do the Style Jumping. Teams for the Style Jumping are made up of 4 members - 2 of which jump 75cm with the other 2 jumping 85 cm. Riders jump one round and are judged on the style of their riding both on the flat and jumping.
As ever the following rules apply -
- Horses/ponies need up to date flu jabs, no jabs the week before and be 4 years or over
- 70cm - horse - no BE or foundation point, no BS points and no BS club points at 90 or above, horses not to have competed at BRC 80 or above in the same competition year
- 80cm - horse - no BS or BE points, may be registered with BE but must not have any BE points. Not to have been placed in the top 6 at BE 90 or competed at be 100 or above inthe current or previous year
- 90cm - horse - no more than 20 BE points, 500 BS winnings,
- 100cm - horse - no more than 60 BE points , 999 BS winnings
- Style 75 - horse - no BE or BS points/winnings, may be registered with BE but must not have any BE points. Not to have been placed in the top 6 at BE 90 or competed at be 100 or above in the current or previous year. Rider not to be FBHS, BHSI, BHSII
- Style 85 - horse - no more than 10 BE or 225 BS points
If you're keen, then please email Ali Felton at email@example.com and let me know what level you're at and what you are willing to compete at. Don't be shy folks, this is a great opportunity to have lots of fun, jump a good firm but fair course and enjoy all the fun that being on a Riding Club team brings with it.